We, Itara Media, are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are interested in the Writing & Communications field. Writing and Communications volunteers are responsible for creating communications content on behalf of an organization, Itara Media. He/she will be responsible for developing blog content and creating social media posts.
This requires energetic, dedicated, and detail-oriented candidates who can manage multiple tasks.
Note: This is not a paid job, however, depending on candidates’ performance during the three months trial, may turn into continuous opportunities.
- Be updated on trending stories, write them, and publish on Itara Media’s website
- Collaborate with others to come up with different social media contents
- Manage Itara Media’s website content by editing and reply to the comments
- Develop media outputs
- Draft and organize social media content to promote blog, videos, and other Itara Media’s website content. You can visit our website: www.itaramedia.com
- Admitted applicants will be trained with professionals to get qualified writing skills.
- Getting experience in using online tools including WordPress, Canvas, Google tools and others.
- Creating connections and learning from others.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to the email: email@example.com not later than September 05th, 2021.